Nobile, Magarian & DiSalvo, LLP, is a full-service Westchester County real estate law firm. Contact us to schedule a legal consultation on residential and commercial real estate transactions including the following:
- Review of purchase and sale agreements: single family homes, cooperative apartments, condos, and commercial properties
- Zoning permits and variances
- Commercial real estate leases, purchases, and sales (vacant land, shopping centers, office buildings, and small business properties such as retail operations)
- IRS Section 1031 like-kind exchanges (which allow for postponement of capital gains taxation)
- Representation of a cooperative apartment corporation.
Our real estate attorneys represent buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants in all types of commercial and residential real estate acquisitions, sales, and other transactions, including commercial development, commercial and residential purchases, sales, leases, contract and deed drafting, negotiation and litigation, landlord and tenant issues, leasing and purchase options, mortgages and loans, municipal law, easements, permits, zoning, planning, and land use issues.
We are experienced in handling purchase agreements, deeds, bills of sale, real estate financing and closings, title examinations, and title insurance.
We counsel and represent clients in appeals to local zoning boards, helping them obtain variances and special use permits.
Note that Nobile, Magarian & DiSalvo, LLP also can represent you in Connecticut for residential and commercial real estate matters.
Whatever your New York real estate needs, the experienced lawyers of Nobile, Magarian & DiSalvo, LLP, are ready to represent you effectively and protect your interests whether you live in Westchester County, the surrounding metropolitan area, or in Connecticut.
Contact an established New York or Connecticut real estate lawyer at Nobile, Magarian & DiSalvo, LLP, to schedule a consultation on residential and commercial real estate transactions, zoning, or land use matters.